- Base course placement along Kalum road will continue:
- The contractor will start work around Station 5+600 and work their way towards Gyiik Road (Work Zone 1). Traffic will be directed to use Gyiik Road to access homes, some driveways to the tiny homes may have short interruptions, crew will ensure all driveways are replaced before they complete this section.
- Once crews work on the Gyiik Road intersection )(Work Zone 2), traffic will be rerouted through a detour down the Quarry road and over the berm (green detour route on the attached map).
Community Hall Parking Lot:
- Barricades will be placed this morning to outline the work area.
- Vehicles can access the future school site using the North entrance.
- Subgrade preparation will start today on this parking lot space.
- Sanitary and underground works are generally completed; there will be 1 manhole removed by Station 2+380 and general clean up where crews have worked in the past weeks.
For any concerns or issues, please reach out to either contact below:
Christa Bergeron – Associated Engineering – (780) 883-0589
Darcy Budiselich – Progressive Ventures Construction – (250) 641-7433