Community Hall Rental
HALL RENTALS ARE LIMITED
DUE TO COVID-19 AND RENOVATIONS,
ALL BOOKINGS ARE TENTATIVE UNTIL RENOVATIONS ARE COMPLETED.
The hall kitchen is currently not available until renovations are complete.
Kitsumkalum Community Hall is fully equipped for all events:
- Employment & Training Classes
- Workshops & Meetings
- Weddings & Ceremonies
- Conferences & Performances
- Gift Shows & Craft Fairs
- Recreational / Sport Activities
- Concerts and Dances, All Community Events & Activities
- Christmas Parties & Childrens Events
- High Speed Internet
- Projector & Videoconferencing unit
- Class room set-up (tables and chairs): 35 people
- Casual meeting set-up: 18-20 people
- Internet Video Conferencing unit available
- Chairs only set-up 60 people
- Size of Main Hall area: 6,500 square feet
- Powerpoint Projector & Large drop down screen available *in Hall only
Kitchen: (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME)
- 3 Door refrigerator
- 2 Commercial Ovens
- Large prep space
- Easy parking access to kitchen
Renters are required to sign a rental contract for each booking. Rental deposit, will be fully refunded, upon no damage to the hall; inside or outside, and all areas of the hall are cleaned, inside and outside of building.
Hall facilities/ grounds are alcohol free.
Additional Rental Information:
The cost of setting up and putting away tables and chairs, depends on on what’s required. The hall kitchen does not provide kitchen utensils, please provide your own.
Kitsumkalum Community Hall Rental
14295 Highway 16 West
| 250.635.6177 ext.107