Progrus Constructors Inc. will be doing the final work on the watermain on Kalum Road on Wednesday, December 8th from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. To accomodate the work, the watermain will be shut off and will affect Gyiik Road residents 3555 to 3563.
Before the water outage:
- Fill pots on the stove with water for cooking.
- Fill a couple of buckets with water for washing.
- Fill potable water containers for drinking. Assume about one gallon of drinking water per person per day.
- Fill bathtubs with water and use buckets to flush toilets. A toilet will flush when approximately a gallon of water is dumped into the bowl.
- Get your dishes and laundry done!
During the water outage:
Try not to operate the water faucets. This will prevent air from entering your plumbing.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this crucial work to the Kitsumkalum watermain line.
Progrus Constructors Inc. Contact: Steve Reimer 778-960-3223