Water will be temporarily shut off again this Wednesday, October 27th 2021 from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm for repairs to the watermain line. The entire community is expected to be without water and are asked to be prepared.
Before the water outage:
- Fill pots on the stove with water for cooking.
- Fill a couple of buckets with water for washing.
- Fill potable water containers for drinking. Assume about one gallon of drinking water per person per day.
- Fill bathtubs with water and use buckets to flush toilets. A toilet will flush when approximately a gallon of water is dumped into the bowl.
During the water outage:
- Try not to operate the water faucets. This will prevent air from entering your plumbing.