The contractor will continue work on the parking lots for today:
Community Hall Parking Lot
- Subgrade preparations are completed. The contractor will be hauling in crush (25mm IGB) to site which will be placed and compacted.
- Most of the parking area is scheduled to be completed by the end of the day and the contractor will endeavor to have the area reopened for the weekend.
Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Parking Lot
- By mid morning, a crew is scheduled to start work at the Water Treatment Plant parking lot.
- Crews have been reminded of children in the area and to stop work during bus pick up/drop off times.
- The WTP parking lot work is expected to continue on Monday and Tuesday next week.
For any concerns or issues, please reach out to either contact below:
Christa Bergeron – Associated Engineering – (780) 883-0589
Darcy Budiselich – Progressive Ventures Construction – (250) 641-7433