- Crews are back to work on the subbase for Kalum Road and the same detour as last week will be in place. Traffic will be routed along the quarry road and over the berm to access Gyiik Road via Ecstall and Kwinitsa Road.
- As the crews progress the detour will change, another detour map will be sent at that time.
***UPDATE at 10:15 am the sanitary tie-in was COMPLETED. Normal sanitary use can resume.
- The sanitary manhole at Stn. 2+240 (see on attached map) is to be tied in this morning around 9:30am:
o Homes along Gila Guaw Crescent, Spokeshute Crescent and West Kalum Road are asked to please minimize their use of the sanitary system (toilet, shower, dishwasher, laundry) from 9:30am to noon, while the tie in is completed.
- The utilities crew will then head up West Kalum Road to Stn. 2+100 to complete the AC mainline water valve abandonment in the afternoon.
- Traffic to be mindful of crews and equipment working along West Kalum Road in these areas.
For any issues or concerns please contact either:
Christa Bergeron – Associated Engineering – (780) 883-0589
Darcy Budiselich – Progressive Ventures Construction – (250) 641-7433