- Subbase rework to be completed along part of Kalum Road, see map.
- Flag people will be stationed on either side to direct traffic.
Community Hall Parking Lot:
- The parking lot for the Community Hall will be closed starting next week, April 25, 2022, for subgrade preparation.
- An excavator is scheduled to be mobilized to this area on Friday, April 22, 2022 and will be parked aside until work begins on Monday.
- The north access and the area by the future school location will remain available as an access point and for parking.
- Sanitary tie ins to be completed at Stn. 2+400;
> Crews will be working on either side of the road (in front of the water treatment plant and across the road) to complete the final sanitary tie ins – no sanitary service interruptions are anticipated.
> Work is expected to last until end of day tomorrow in these area.
> Crews have been reminded to stop equipment when children are being picked up/dropped off by the bus.
For any issues or concerns please contact either:
Christa Bergeron – Associated Engineering – (780) 883-0589
Darcy Budiselich – Progressive Ventures Construction – (250) 641-7433