*Facilitated by Tom Harwood
Personality & Career Research
Career Planning 101
A three day in class program designed to assist members in understanding their
own personality and applying this to their career research.
Learn your personality and pursue a career YOU WANT.
• Myers Briggs Type Indicator Assessment
• Strong Interest Inventory Assessment
• Active participation career research
• Program/Career Action Plan start up
• Lunch provided daily (Cafenara)
• Stipend for three days @ $50.00 per day
April 17, 18, 19
Kitsumkalum Training Centre