Daily new cases of COVID-19 have nearly doubled in the last week. To help keep people safe over the holidays, new provincial health officer orders are in effect as of December 20 until January 31. Orders include:
- Indoor personal gatherings are limited to your household plus one other household or 10 visitors. Everyone aged 12+ must be vaccinated.
- No New Year’s Eve parties. Organized gatherings restricted to seated only (no mingling or dancing).
- Organized events of all sizes require scanning the BC Vaccine card or proof of being fully vaccinated to attend.
- No moving between tables at restaurants, mask required when not seated.
- Large events of 1000+ people restricted to 50% seated capacity limits
- Pausing all sports tournaments.
Learn more: gov.bc.ca/Covid19Restrictions