The British Columbia Assembly of First Nations (BCAFN) is a provincial-territorial organization representing 203 First Nations in British Columbia.
The BCAFN will be hosting its 14th Annual General Meeting (AGM) on October 11-13, 2017 at the Musqueam Cultural Centre in Vancouver, B.C. BCAFN is requesting proposals for an Electoral Officer to oversee the nomination and electoral process for:
1. Regional Chief of British Columbia – 3 year term
2. BCAFN Board Director Member – 2 year term
3. BCAFN Board Director Member – 2 year term
4. BCAFN Board Director Member – balance of current term, ending in 2018
5. BCAFN Board Director Member – balance of current term, ending in 2018
6. BCAFN Female Youth Representative – 3 year term
The objective of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to inform and solicit applications from qualified candidates who will possess a high degree of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality as the Electoral Officer. Please submit your application in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by
JULY 14, 2017.