Kitsumkalum Child and Family Services Capital Needs Assessment
Associated Engineering is assisting Kitsumkalum with a community needs assessment of child and family services. This assessment is needed to access federal funding under CHRT 41 for the construction of capital assets to support the delivery of child and family services to children, youth, and families in Kitsumkalum.
The needs assessment will:
- Inventory the current child and family services and programs on-reserve.
- Develop an informed understanding of gaps or needs that exist within the community through consultation with stakeholders and community members.
- Identify the strengths and resources available in the community to meet the needs of children, youth, and families.
- Recommend opportunities for improving the delivery of child and family services including culturally appropriate and age-appropriate prevention services.
- Identify capital assets needed to deliver the needed child and family services.
We Want to Hear From You!
The Kitsumkalum community is invited to participate in a short survey to share their views on the current needs for child and family services on-reserve. The survey can be accessed and submitted online by typing the link into a web browser or scanning the QR code with a mobile device.
Paper surveys are also available as part of this package. Completed paper surveys can be dropped off at the Health Centre or pick-up can be arranged by contacting Kayla at 250-615-9155. Surveys will be collected until Friday, April 28, 2023.
If you have questions about the survey, please contact Jennifer Taylor at Associated Engineering at 306-808-3117 or email@example.com