NOMINATION MEETING – COVID-19 PROTOCOL
JANUARY 12, 2021 KITSUMKALUM COMMUNITY HALL
5:00PM – 8:00PM 1 4295 HWY 16, TERRACE, BC
Join Meeting via Zoom Online: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9141333452?pwd=Y0p6RnBUR3pHKy9MdDJtKzZwSVFtdz09 Or Phone in: 1(778) 907-2071
Meeting ID: 914 133 3452 Passcode: OneFeather
For more information or assistance please contact: Nicole Hajash, Electoral Officer
Drew Shaw, Electoral Officer
Office: (250) 384-8200 TF: 1-855-923-3006 Fax: 250 384-5416
209-852 Fort Street, Victoria, BC V8W 1H8
Due to COVID-19 and safety guidelines, we ask that you adhere to the following precautions at the nomination meeting to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19:
1. Nomination forms will be available at the nomination meeting, the Administration Office, and online at the elections webpage to download, print, fill in and bring to the meeting. [See the web site link at the bottom of this notice].
2. Sanitize your hands before entering meeting and please wear a mask.
3. Maintain social distance between people and remain six (6) feet apart.
4. Electors are encouraged to bring their forms filled in and bring their own pen.
5. Exit the nomination area as soon as you have submitted your nomination(s).
6. Watch and follow the nomination meeting progress and results at the ZOOM meeting link provided above. Electors may submit their nominations over Zoom by completing their forms and sharing over Zoom or taking a picture and emailing it to the Electoral Officer at Drew Shaw’s email listed below: email@example.com.
7. The list of nominees will be posted within 18 hours of the nomination meeting.