The free information session on benefits and credits being hosted on January 25, 2023 at 12:00 PM MST. The webinar will share information on:
- Canada child benefit (CCB)
- GST/HST credit
- Canada workers benefit (CWB)
- One-time top-up to the Canada housing benefit and Canada dental benefit (new)
- Ways to do your taxes, free tax help, and other CRA services
- Importance of keeping your information up to date with the CRA
Please see the attached poster with additional information and the link to register. You may share the invite with your clients as necessary.
If you are interested in setting up a presentation specific for your organization on the benefits and credits available to individuals, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
CVITP and Benefits Outreach Officers, Western Region
Canada Revenue Agency / Government of Canada
OUTREACH.BC5@cra-arc.gc.ca/ Tel: 1-855-214-7070