The Kitsumkalum Band invites applications for the position of:
Housing and Property Manager
The Housing and Property Manager reporting to the Band Manager will embody the ideals and spirit of the Kitsumkalum Band Council and will be responsible for managing and implementing a successful housing and property management program, including overseeing subdivision development, new house construction, house maintenance and renovations program, rent collections, screening, renting, leasing, property and development of positive tenant relations.
- College degree and/or diploma plus five years experience in private or public property management with supervisory responsibilities is strongly desirable.
- Certified Apartment Manager or Public Housing Manager desirable.
- Equivalent combination of education and relevant experience will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Superior knowledge of Building Code as associated with New House Construction and Home Renovations.
- Superior knowledge of house maintenance requirements and ability to work with vendors and contractors.
- Superior computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite,
- Candidate must have own transportation and clean driving abstract.
- Must be bondable.
- Must be vaccinated and remain in compliance with all public health orders and Kitsumkalum policies throughout their employment.
MINIMUM SALARY: Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
A resume and cover letter can be submitted to:
Property Manager Position
P.O. Box 544
or emailed to info(at)kitsumkalum(dot)com