Position: Full-Time/Temporary – may transition to Full-Time/Permanent
The receptionist will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality, in a timely manner.
As the receptionist your responsibilities are, but not limited to, the following:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information or referring inquiries.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access.
- Perform other office duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, archiving, etc.
- Other office responsibilities such as everyday errands and keeping the office (printer, boardroom areas, etc.) tidy throughout the day.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional Appearance.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments.
- Willingness to take on new tasks and assignments when required.
- Ability to work independently, accept responsibility with limited supervision.
Please, send your resume with a cover letter to:
Michelle Horner (mhorner (at) kitsumkalum.com) & Diane Collins (dcollins (at) kitsumkalum.com)
This posting will remain open until the position is filled.