Kitsumkalum Community Hall is fully equipped for all events:
- Employment & Training Classes
- Workshops & Meetings
- Weddings & Ceremonies
- Conferences & Performances
- Gift Shows & Craft Fairs
- Recreational / Sport Activities
- Concerts and Dances, All Community Events & Activities
- Christmas Parties & Childrens Events
Rental Rates: Effective July 1st, 2017
$ 150.00 – Mezzanine
$ 150.00 – Kitchen Concession ½ Day Rental
$ 300.00 – Kitchen Full Day Rental
$ 600.00 – Main Hall Rental Full Day
$ 450.00 – Damage/ Booking & Cleaning Deposit
Additional SOCAN Fee + applicable taxes may apply
Please call as prices may vary. 250-635-6177 ext. 107
Kitsumkalum Community Hall Facility Information:
- High Speed Internet
- Projector & Videoconferencing unit
- Class room set-up (tables and chairs): 35 people
- Casual meeting set-up: 18-20 people
- Internet Video Conferencing unit available
- Chairs only set-up 60 people
- Size of Main Hall area: 6,500 square feet
- Powerpoint Projector & Large drop down screen available *in Hall only
- 3 Door refrigerator
- 2 Commercial Ovens
- Large prep space
- Easy parking access to kitchen
Renters are required to sign a rental contract for each booking. Rental deposit, will be fully refunded, upon no damage to the hall; inside or outside, and all areas of the hall are cleaned, inside and outside of building.
Hall facilities/ grounds are alcohol free.
Additional Rental Information:
The cost of setting up and putting away tables and chairs, depends on on what’s required. The hall kitchen does not provide kitchen utensils, please provide your own.
Inflatable Fun - Drop in Dates Fall - Oct.
Inflatable Fun – Drop in Dates Fall – Nov.
Book Your Event Today!
Kitsumkalum Community Hall Rental
14295 Highway 16 West
PO Box 544